#RIPVine: The 32 most Undefeated Vines
From TerRio to ‘What are those?!’ to the only way to say LeBron James, we’ll miss Vine’s creativity
It’s a sad time for the social media world. On Thursday, Twitter announced that in the coming months Vine — a short-form video sharing app the site acquired in 2012 — will be discontinued.
The Twittersphere reacted to the news by creating the hashtag #RIPVine and sharing all of their favorite six-second video clips from the past four years. We’ll miss Vine for so many reasons, and now that we’ve had a full day to revisit all the oldies but goodies, let’s pour out a little liquor for Vine one last time.
Here are the 32 most Undefeated Vines of all time (Warning: Some of the videos include explicit language.)
1. When roasting a police Officer is acceptable
2. I’m not PLAYING WITH YOU, PIGGY!
3. Shoulder lean to heaven
4. Don’t need teeth to hit the falsetto
5. Go, big lexi!
6. Tell me you can’t nae nae to any song, I dare you!
7. 9 + 10 = ?
8. focus on a thousand
9. pull up on ya like!
11. Oooh, kill ’em, oooh
12. Wait … That’s not Terrio
13. Whose son is this?
14. 😍😍😍 under the pic, though!
15. mhmmm, oh, my god
16. Gril, them Eyebrows on fleek!
17. Stop questioning her, she ain’t do nothing!
18. do it for the vine!
19. what he look like?
20. heavyweight champ of the world!
21. there are two ways to shake hands
22. Wilbon said what!
23. Everyone has a friend like this
24. kids who think they grown
25. Yup, he’s invited to the cookout
26. He’s invited to the cookout, too
27. She’s not invited to the cookout
28. Way too much sauce
29. hold on one second, Lisa salters …
30. shout-out to all the pears
31. LuhBron James
32. Be at rest, Vine … like this dove